Monday, April 14, 2014

Model Home Decor: Bold Color, Stripes and Scallops

Helping my clients find the perfect home is really fun.  I love my job.  This is a model home more on the east side of South Jordan, Utah.  The price of this home was around $375k.  

I love it when decorators use color!  Check out that couch.  It is red, but not an overwhelming, bright red.    


I thought the use of the bright colored, striped drapes added the perfect amount of flare for this room.  I also love the large scalloped side table.  







I wasn't crazy over this dresser.  It's a bit busy for me, what do you think? 



This was definitely my favorite room.  I really want that couch and the two chairs.  Anyone know where they came from?  I was thinking they were from Ballard Design, but I am not sure. 




Love. The. Colors. 

No comments: