Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Baby





This week has been so much fun. We have been blessed so far with a very happy baby girl. This experience has been so much different than the one we had with the boys. We have had time to enjoy a healthy baby. We don't have to worry that she will stop breathing whenever we feed her, we can sleep comfortably not having to panic whenever she hiccups or gags a little bit. With the boys we felt like we were on pins and needles waiting for them to need CPR, or a jolt on the back to make them remember to take a breath. It was a very stressful few weeks when they were little. With Brielle, we have really been able to get to know her. I find myself carrying her around everywhere I go, because I can. We love her so much! We feel so blessed to have her in our lives.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love our baby girl. She has been very easy to care for thus far. I think the boys were more difficult when they were little, but in some ways I think the experience helped make us better, more patient parents.

Chels said...

You have such a cute little family! Brielle is such a beautiful baby! Congrats again guys!

i {heart} hawkes said...

Look at her proud papa and protective older brothers...priceless!

DianaH said...

I mentioned your little girl to my sister Katharine today and she said, "Wait! What! Our cousin Hailey?" "Yeah, I didn't even know she was on the way until I got the 'She's Here' e-mail." Thanks for the e-mail, Hailey. It feels like it would be too easy to drift completely out of the family's lives now that my mom's gone.

Anyway, I gave Katie your blogspot address and hopefully she'll be in touch.

btw, I love your Playlist. I've been keeping your blog open just so I could listen to it today.

diana