Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Fun Surprise!

Here is how it works-the 1st 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going( or cut and paste..no one will judge you, cause that is what I did). Then come back and let me know you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. Remember only the 1st 3 will qualify. Good Luck!!!
Thanks Shauna! This should be tons of fun!!!

4 comments:

Patti Johansen said...

I do not know where you will ever find the time to send out surprises, but I'm IN! And I have a surprise for you, too, just because you have such a beeee-you-tee-ful baby girl. It'll come in the mail, eventually!

Jinii said...

Count me in. I am impressed that you have time to do any crafts with 3 kids!

Darci said...

sounds fun how do you have time with the new babe?

Gina said...

Cam and Hailey,
I hope it is fair to use Gina's blogspot to post. Your little girl is so cute. Congratulations. We are very happy for you. I love her name. It just flows so pretty. What a cute family you have. I am so glad to you are Gina and Lorin's friends. That means we get to see you on occation. Again, congratulations on your new addition. Love, Phil and Linda
Gibbons.