Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures






Here are some pictures that Ashton took this Thanksgiving. I forgot to bring my camera, so thanks Ash for sending me these!

This Thanksgiving I missed my mom and my dad. I am so grateful for wonderful parents. They are so good to me and I thoroughly enjoy their company. They were up in Idaho with Aunt Miriam, Great Aunt Betty and all the cousins, etc. Traditionally, Thanksgiving is usually at my mom's house, but it seems that in the more recent years, even when it is our year to go with my side of the family, we are still traveling up to Idaho. I think it is fun to go up there and visit with that side of the family. Cameron went and played football in the morning while me and the kids made rolls and watched 6 hours of the Thanksgiving Day Parade (first on CBS starting at 7 am, then again on NBC starting at 9 am). Dinner was great. Sherri does a really good job organizing and preparing the meal. That woman is a very talented lady. I swear, nothing intimidates her. I really appreciate Sherri. If you are reading this Sher, thanks for all you do. I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law.

Cam, I also wanted to thank you for being so sweet to me this Thanksgiving. You try your best to think of my needs and I am here to tell you that I really appreciate all the effort you put in to making my life easier. He totally took charge with the kids this year. He played with them all evening, took them to the potty at least a hundred times, and let me have a restful, enjoyable evening. I love you!

Aren't the holidays the best? It may be stressful, but the extra time we get to spend together as a family is definitely worth it.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

How cute are these pictures? You're kids are adorable! And Cooper was killing me at dinner the other night! Thanks for making me feel so welcomed! I'm excited to see you all again over Christmas.