Thursday, October 30, 2008

4th Annual Halloween Pumpkin Carving @ the Steadman's




Cameron is so patient with the kids. He sat there for over an hour letting the kids choose the shapes for the eyes, nose, lips, etc., and then helped them carve their pumpkins. He is much better at nurturing the kids than I am.

I spent most of the day preparing for everyone to come over. I made some yummy creamy chicken potato soup and bread sticks. It was fun to have the family over (minus Bryan & Elyse... we missed you guys).

While we were carving the pumpkins Cooper kept making this funny "Ho, Ho, Ho" sound. It sounded like he was trying to be Santa Clause, but then I realized he was trying to sound more ghoul-ish, like "Ah, Ah, Ah".... I thought that was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

Those are some cute pumpkins!