Thursday, September 25, 2008

SLC Couny Fair





A couple weeks ago we went to the county fair in SLC. My kids love animals. I think most do. Cooper was most fascinated by the bunnies. We took them on their first amusement park ride. And much to my surprise, they both really liked it. We only went on one ride. For the three of them to go on the ride it was $9. I can't believe anyone can afford to take their family to the fair. Overall we were there for 2 1/2 hours and we spent about $75. And that only included one ride!!! But, we still had a good time. We parked on a road that was suspicious, and two days ago we saw on the news that on that same street corner we park on two people were just shot dead. That's pretty scary. I am not sure we will go back again. We may just stick to the local fair next year.

No comments: