Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cute Owl Hat - Oh, and GOOOOOOO, UTES!!!!!

A friend of mine asked me to make her an owl hat for her baby boy, so I searched online and found a fabulous, FREE pattern!  I've probably made ten of these little buggers and they are so stinkin' cute.


This is a fun and easy hat to make, but beware, the finishing details take lots of time.  It probably took me about four hours to complete this project in its entirety.  But, it is well worth it! Here are some pictures of a couple of the hats that I made...






You could really go crazy and embellish this project to the max, if you have the time.  Here is a great inspirational picture...



So, that is just one of the many things I've been up to lately.  Sorry for the long lapse between posts.  I am not promising to post more, but I will try not to let a whole season pass without posting something!  


Oh...and 
GOOOOOO UTES!!!



3 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Very very cute. And yes Jeff was on happy camper last night.

Barbie said...

Did you really cut your hair? It is darling so are the hats.
Barb

Unknown said...

Cute pictures where smiles makes photos photogenic just like taking pictures of object such as Etched Glass.