Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stuck in the Mud

Stuck. In this video, Cooper is literally stuck in the mud. And dirty. But having fun at the same time. I am stuck, figuratively, in limbo mode these days, with the whole pregnancy thing. Physically I feel fantastic. I don't feel like my due date is a week away, and I could probably survive in my current state for a long time and be fine with it. But the not-knowing when the baby is going to come is going to kill me. With the boys it was so sudden and such a surprise I didn't have time to anticipate or worry or get excited, I just had to deal with the matter at hand. With baby girl, I am analyzing every tinge of tightening in my belly and every twitch of the baby thinking... is this it... are we going to have a baby today? It is really annoying. So, we wait. Stuck in limbo. :)

3 comments:

Adriana said...

I wanna See mom! Haha They are too cute and growing by the minute! No worries Hailey you will be ready when the baby comes. This is your first full pregnancy!! I cannot wait to see you this weekend and hopefully baby girl will wait till I get there before she decides to pop out! Cannot wait to see you! Love you and your two boys!!

Shauna said...

Your boys are so cute! I get a kick out of them in nursery!

Erica Williams said...

That is so funny! How do you even start to clean up a mess like that? Only a week away? Woo Hoo! Best of luck if she comes before I talk to you next.