Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twilight Series Party

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer



Here is the trailer for the upcoming Twilight movie. I went to a "Twilight Anonymous: Way Fun, Big Party" with some of my neighborhood girl friends this past weekend. Cute Shanna, and darling Leanne, threw the best party ever. They set up tons of games (all vampire and werewolf related) and had tons of great prizes. The funnest game was where you had to put those plastic vampire teeth in your mouth and then see who could eat a jelly-filled powered doughnut the fastest. That was so funny! I am going to see if my friend will send me a pic of that, because, it really was hilarious. The prizes were totally cool. They gave out little packets of candy blood (so gross)

and blood gum (cherry flavored) and wax lips that looked like fangs. I tell ya, these women had everything and it made the evening totally fantastic. I mean, they even gave away Twilight pins and buttons! We all oohed and awed over the trailer a hundred times. I always thought I was a Jacob fan, until the last book and now I am totally on Team Edward. I know I sound like such a nerd. After the party, they had scrapbooking till the wee hours of the night. I wasn't prepared to scrapbook for very long, so I only stayed till midnight. Thanks girls! It was fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am getting you some pictures. I am not too computer savy, so I am getting them developed. I will bring them to you as soon as I get them back!

Hailey said...

Tamera, thanks for the pics. I learned how to pull them off your blog. :)