Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me



Yesterday was my birthday. We had most of the family over for a steak BBQ. We had all the toys out back, and the kids were swimmin' in the pool, riding the big wheel's and playing ball while we ate and opened presents. Cam really outdid himself this year. He gave me -D-I-A-M-O-N-D- earrings! Really. My husband is very good to me. Thanks Cam for being the man in my life. I love you!

Thanks to everyone who called and came over to wish me birthday greetings. It really means a lot to receive a call or a hello from friends and family.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Happy Birthday! :) I'm glad you started a blog - I love it! :) It's such a fun way to see what's going on with you and your family :)

Erica Williams said...

We are bad friends, we forgot your birthday! But a late wish is better than no wish at all, right? So, HAPPY BIRTYHDAY!

Marianne said...

I wanted to call and wish you a happy birthday, but I have lost your number!! We need to get together soon. I am glad to know that you have a blog, I will add you to my list of blogs to check.

Jeff and Hollie said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Super cute blog.

Christian and Jennifer said...

I saw the link to your blog on Charity's site, so I snuck a peek! How fun to keep in touch this way and I added a link to our blog so we can check on your beautiful family more often. Happy Birthday!

Jen